[TYPO3-install] Latest WEC install - permission problems

rock 1940 at pobox.com
Tue Mar 10 03:53:33 CET 2009

Hi,

Have installed the latest WEC Starter pack on my shared Linux server and
I see the Home page and can link to all pages so the front end seems okay.

In the backend admin however...

1. Cannot see most of the icons although all text is there.
2. Admin Tools on left side.. link to all except DB Check and
Configuration when I get Internal Server Errors for both.

I am sure this is a permission error but not sure which
directories/files could be effected. I have most set at 755.

Thanks,

oz