[TYPO3-install] Problem with GMENU - Imagemagic & GD settings

Alessandro Pivaro alex at deejay.st
Mon Feb 16 17:25:07 CET 2009

Hi people,

I installed Typo3 on a new linux machine (shared hosting)
Everything is working fine but I have problems with the graphical menu!
I simple copied and pasted the TS of a GMENU that was fully working on
the old server, but on the new server the background is not generated as
a background, but as a mask inside the text!!

Here's the link of the test server:

http://77.95.174.1/~w94991/t3/index.php?id=6

I tried all the settings about GD and IM in the install tool, but with
no results :(

Can you help me please?
Thank

Alex