[TYPO3-install] typo3 4.3.0 install problem

Timoslav timoslav at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 12 00:52:45 CET 2009

hi guys,

a very strange thing happened to me. i tried to install the new typo3 4.3.0
version on my webserver. i uploaded all files inclusive the
enable_install_tool file. when i tried to start the install i got the enable
install screen. so i had a look in my typo3 folder an *puff* the
enable_install_tool file has been disappeared by magic hands. so i recreated
the file and tried again...the same thing got the screen and looked in my
folder....no enable_install_tool file....
what's wrong? some kind of conspiracy i guess :)

any advice?

thanks in advance!

greetz
timo