[TYPO3-install] First installation typo3

tintin at tintin.ws tintin at tintin.ws
Tue Jun 24 09:01:01 CEST 2008

Hi

i just installed Typo3 in my PC and not sure where did i go wrong. I
followed the steps on your website:
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/dl/tutorials/quickstart.pdf
I installed it from here: http://typo3.org/download/packages/
where I selected the source & the dummy version 4.2.1 (stable version)
I got to the point where I have to click the front-end & backend page.
I clicked the front end site and I get an error : "Error page" But
when I clicked the backend site I was able to log in (where i can
menus, categories etc.) But then the problem is it can't display the
site itself.
I'm not sure if I miss something during the installation. I'm
installing it locally. I would appreciate any idea. Thanks

Regards from newbee
tintinw