[TYPO3-install] Using Mysql5 in MYSQL40 mode without changing sql-mode in my.ini

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Jul 23 21:56:28 CEST 2008

Hi Franz,

I guess you should be able to run mysqld in a second instance on another
port. Then you woult have to tweak either of the applications to use
that mysqld instead of the one behind the default port.

You should be able to do something like:
shell> mysqld --sql_mode="some mode stuff"

It's hackery though . . .

Regards,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/