[TYPO3-install] New Fantatstico install

Typo3 grantwholmes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:20:33 CET 2008

I'm doing a test of Typo3 (I have NEVER used it). I installed it (v:4.1.5)
through C-Panel/Fantasico.
Due to testing, I installed in a sub-folder (typo).
I see this structure:
root/typo/
    +fileadmin
    +typo3_src
    +typo3conf
    +typo3temp
    +uploads
    _htaccess
    clear.gif
    fantversion.php
    index.php
    INSTALL.txt
    README.txt
    RELEASE_NOTES.txt
==
Is this complete? When I browse to MySite/typo, I get an "Internal Server
Error".
I have spent a great deal of time trying to find a simple install guide, but
I find the web help confusing at best.
I've read the INSTALL.txt file, but it doesn't help. For instance, in line
116 it shows browsing to   http://[your.site.name]/cms/, but when I do,
there is obviously nothing there?

Am I doomed? Can someone help me? I downloaded the source and dummy, but as
I mentioned, I installed through Fantastico, so didn't use the downloads.