[TYPO3-install] ImageMagick not reading PDF

Fabian flachman at wizzbit.nl
Wed Dec 17 20:11:33 CET 2008

Hello,

I have a TYPO3 installation where everything from ImageMagick is working
fine except PDF and AI. If I do the image tests in the Install Tool, the
PDF and AI test both return: "There was no result from the ImageMagick
operation". If I however copy and paste the dump of commands executed in
ssh it works fine, the PDF is read and a JPG is generated
(install_read_pdf.jpg).

I have tried reinstalling ImageMagick and Ghostscript from the ports
collection (FreeBSD) but the problem persists. I'm using ImageMagick
6.3.6 and Ghostscript 8.61.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Greetings
Fabian