[TYPO3-install] Installer package for MacOS

Harald Thomas harald.thomas at in-genia.de
Sat Oct 6 15:02:15 CEST 2007

Hello Ries,

it installs a complete running environment with just a few clicks.

it installs:
MAMP
binaries of imagemagick
typo3 (preconfigured with template)

maybe it is helpfull for newbies.

we use it for training purposes. if one of us has to present typo3 to
a customer, he installes the env on his book and just restores the
customers db to it. so there are no damages on the live site.

Mit freundlichen  Grüßen

Harald Thomas
in-genia