[TYPO3-install] Missing Icons in Typo3 4.1.1

Dieter Heussner Dieter.Heussner at online.de
Tue Jun 19 18:10:30 CEST 2007

Having installed and configured Typo3 4.1.1 on SuSE Linux 10.2 (all patches
deployed), I wonder that Typo3 does not shows the small icons which assist
when creating pages.

Example: To create a new (first) page the text messages are displayed. But
the small icons are missing which must be clicked upon when to tell Typo3
the position of another page relative to the current one.

Or, the string "Web" is displayed, but not the "world globe icon".

Could you tell me what is missing in my Typo3 installation? Please note
that there were error messages when installing Typo3.

Any hint appreciated.

Regards
Dieter