[TYPO3-install] Backend default admin ?

Georg Großberger georg at grossberger.at
Sat Jul 7 13:21:03 CEST 2007

Ganah schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I installed Typo3, created a mySql database, connected to it succesfully.
>
> Then, through the install online tool, I created the necessary tables
> structure.
>
> At that point, my be_groups and be_users tables are empty.
>
> Am I not supposed to have a default backend admin account created ?
>
> Is there any simple way to create BE accounts (other than using SQL insert)
> ?
>
> Thanks !

Go to the Install Tool -> Database Analyzer and choose Create admin
user, enter name and password -> Done!

If this doesn't work, review your DB connection and the rights of your
DB user. I once forgot to give the DB user the right to insert data,
that was somehow confusing, but I got the error pretty quick.

Georg