[TYPO3-install] TYPO3-install Error on BE login after install

Jonas Chrisoffersen joch at jocit.dk
Fri Dec 7 20:30:30 CET 2007

Hi,

The problem is not the username or the password...

I simply cant login.

I tried to create some new backend users in the install tool but it dident
do anything.
The atabase is updated correctly and the new BE user is added to the
BE_users table

I tried reinstalling, redownloading, tried to install via IE and Firefox,
but no matter what I do I just can't login to the backend.

Is this a bug or is it at server problem?

I have previously been running the older version of T3 and that worked fine.

Regards,
Jonas