[TYPO3-install] Typo3 with simulateStatic in a subdirectory

Levente J. Dobszay levente.dobszay at gmx.ch
Fri Sep 8 17:55:49 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

Maybe you didn't understand my question. I do not want to have Typo3 to be
installed in my doc root with a couple of Typo3 subdirectories. This would
be a very ugly kind of installation. I want to have clean directory
structure and I want to hide my cms directory from my visitors. This should
be standard for any serious cms. I hope Typo3 is such a cms. Please correct
me, if I'm wrong.

>From the sunny side of Switzerland
Levente

news:mailman.1.1157356750.19989.typo3-install at lists.netfielders.de...