[TYPO3-install] Missing in action!! Filelinks, SearchForm Labels, Login Form Lables, and all Plugins

matt dayton matt at ukstudentdiary.com
Sat Sep 2 12:38:23 CEST 2006

  Pop Quiz.  What do these three content elements have in common?

  File Links
  Search Form Labels
  Login Form Labels
  All plugins /  Ctype- list

  All other content elements are rendering in the FE properly with the exception of these four.  I have re-installed typo3 source 4.0.1, tempviola, and css_styled_content several times, with no change in symptoms. I have started a new typo3 database with no change in symptoms.  My only guess is that there is a $TYPO3_CONF_VARS set improperly.

  Help me isolate this Pleeeeaasee.  Its going on 4 month and i still cant figure this out.

  Matt dayton