[Typo3-install] FC5, Typo3 4.0 and ImageMagick 6.2.5

Flemming Veggerby fveggerby at dbmail.dk
Sat May 20 13:37:01 CEST 2006

Hi all.

I’m back to Typo3, haven’t been using since 3.6 or 3.7

Now I installed FC5, with the ImageMagick 5.2.6 that comes with FC5

And installing Typo3 4.0

Basic Configuration says “No ImageMagick installation available”

I checked /usr/bin/ and I have convert, composite and identify.

I then tried to force settings in “All Configurations”

[GFX][im]=1

[GFX][im_path]=/usr/bin/

[GFX][im_version_5]=im6

And the different negate mask and such to reflect version 5 or above.

Also the [GFX][im_combine_filename]=composite

Except [GFX][im_negate_mask] which always return to 0????????????

When I try to test in “Image Processing” it first gives a warning:

Mismatch between the version of ImageMagick () and the configuration of
[GFX[]im_version_5] (im6)

Same error no matter what I put in.

Then after the test it claims:

Test skipped.

The use of ImageMagick has been disabled in the configuration.

Allthough it says under “Current Configuration” on the very same screen
that:

ImageMagick Enabled: 1

I’m kinda lost here, what can I do??

Well, make a install of lower version of ImageMagick or a install of
GraphicsMagick in another folder, but that’s against perception of “Order
muss sein” :-)

Hope anyone had the same problem, and solved it.

Flemming Veggerby

"fveggerby at dbmail.dk" is a NetIBA certified email address. Certificate
#2141721E. Please visit NetIBA at HYPERLINK
"http://www.netiba.com/?66702"http://www.netiba.com/?66702