[Typo3-install] Installation issue

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon May 15 22:46:00 CEST 2006

Mariano Sokal wrote:

>Ok, I will follow your instructions.
>One more question... I found the .t3x file in the repository, but how do I install it? I don´t see the installer in the backend... should I just download directly to the server?

Go to the extension manager in the backend.
If you have version 4 of typo3, select settings from the dropdown.
The select unsuported extensions.
Now select from the dropdown the function 'import'.
There is a button there, press it to retreive the extension list. (make
sure you have enough memory enabled fro typo3).
Then you can search and install extensions.

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer