[Typo3-install] Workaround disabled function mysql_list_dbs() ?

bvogel at sabvogel.com bvogel at sabvogel.com
Thu May 11 08:53:34 CEST 2006

Hi all,

After uploading the T4 rev. 4 and running the install it appeared that my
provider (Tiscali) disabled the function "mysql_list_dbs()" for security
reasons which prevents the install to let me choose the available
databases and consequently create the necessary tables.

Since it's a hosted site I am not able to activate the function.

Would there be a work around, for example by setting the database by hand?

Thanks

Bas Vogel