[Typo3-install] Error in proessing index.php for very first time!

Junaid Mansoor Sootwala junaid.mansoor at rsgohar.com
Tue May 9 20:52:01 CEST 2006

NIce to have your reply Michael,

RE: FANTASTICO
It's a bunch of scripts and is mostly provided by web hosting providers.
All you do is: select your web application (e.g. Typo3) from FANTASTICO
Menu, (Part of CPanel), hit install and it is installed! You might be
thinking that why I am not using this time. The reasons are, #1. It is
still at version 3.8.0 of typo3, #2 it don't provide dummy site, #3 I
want to make my self able to do it without FANTASTICO as most of the
world don't have it ;).

RE: PHP Error Logging
Where can I enable this and where these logs are usually located?

Regards
Junaid Mansoor Sootwala