[Typo3-install] Installing on a webhotel account...

Ludvig Aust ludvig.aust at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:59:00 CET 2006

Hi!

I'm about to try and learn a little bit more about Typo3, and would like
to install it on my webhotel account. The account I'm subscribing to is
run on a linux-server, with php and MySQL available.

I would be very happy if anybody could tell me where I could find
information about how to do this.
The information I can find on Typo3.org seems to assume that you either
run your own server, or just want to run it locally on your computer.
Maybe it's just me interpreting it wrong, but if so, just tell me where
to look and I'll hopefully be able to figure things out on my own.

Thank you!
/Ludvig