[TYPO3-install] Forbidden - no permission to access/typo3/install/index.php

Marcel Ehrhard marcel.ehrhard at bluewin.ch
Sun Dec 31 18:18:30 CET 2006

well .......... the solution came from www.typo3.net forum ...

I had to add the following to httpd.conf

<Directory /var/www/cms/>
Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

that was it - maybe this helps to others scanninc netfielders.de
Marcel

news:<mailman.14611.1166041053.21325.typo3-install at lists.netfielders.de>...

http://19n.n.n.n:85/typo3/install/index.php?mode=123&step=1&password=joh316