[Typo3-install] No frontend on Mac OS X

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Sat Aug 5 17:27:38 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have installed MAMP and TYPO3 4.0.1 on my macbook. The backend works
like charme and nothing is different than on my Linux machines. But the
strange thing is, that I don't have any output in the frontend.

If I don't have a root template I get an error message (no template
found) as I expect it. But If create a very simple root template nothing
is printed out in the frontend. Not even a single character!

I have a really simple template (Actually it's the default root template):

page = PAGE
page.10 = TEXT
page.10.value Hello World

And the output in the frontend is nothing. An empty page without any tag
if I look at the sourcecode.

Have someone an idea what I have to do on Mac OS to make the frontend work?

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net