[Typo3-install] Directories writable but Typo3 can't upload files...

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:30:06 CEST 2005

Hi list,

A weird situation that I guess is a Typo3 configuration error on my
part: I have one account out of five accounts total on a single server
where the directories are writable by the apache user 'nobody', and
where I can create, modify and delete files and directories using
Typo3, but I can NOT upload any file of any type whatsoever. The other
four installs work fine which is why I'm reasonably confident that
I've somehow borked a setting in localconf.php somewhere.

Does anyone have any clue where I should look? It would be much more
convenient to be able to upload files from the BE...

-Christopher