[Typo3-install] freenet.de

Alexander Schloegl office at viennadesign.com
Fri Dec 16 20:01:38 CET 2005

Hello!

A customer asked me if I could install typo3 on his freenet.de webhost.
I have no experience with freenet.de, so I would like to ask:

- Is it possible to make typo3 (ImageMagick features included) run on a
freenet.de webhost (without needing too much help from their support)?

- If yes, any recommendations regarding their packages?

I have already asked their support team, but they certainly won't reply
before next monday. I am happy with ANY tips on freenet.de you could
give - caveats included :)

Thanks a lot in advance
Alexander Schlögl