[Typo3-UG Hannover] urgent you reply back

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) charlesokafor2341 at macmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:49:20 CEST 2003

Att Friend,
I am Mrs Charles Okafor,the Chief Accountant of the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) headquarters in Lagos , Nigeria. I
reliably got your contact from Nigeria Chamber of Commerce. I have no
reason to doubt your honesty and credibility hence I make this proposal
to you. Please, treat with utmost confidence and excuse me for the
embarrassment this letter might cause you as we have not met or known
each other before. I have the mandate of my colleagues in office to
solicite for your assistance for a deal we want to execute, My
Corporation (NNPC) awarded a contract of US$20 million[twenty million
U.S Dollars) to a Foreign firms to supply Rig & Drilling Equipment for
Kaduna Refinery here in Nigeria but because of my position, this
contract was over invoiced to US$30 million dollars[thirty million us
dollars). The original contract sum has been paid to the contractors
that executed the project, now we are left with the over- invoice sum
of US$10 000 000(ten Million U.S. Dollars Only). All arrangements have
been concluded on how this money would be moved. Our constraints lie on
the fact that we required a foreign firm or individual account number
where the money will be paid into; whose owner will be portrayed as a
contract beneficiary of fund. Infact this is why I am writing you this
letter.NOTE:- There is no risk involved as we have taken care,
loopholes covered.As a civil servant, we are aware that some financial
assistance would be required to conclude this job, we are prepared to
give as much as 35% of the total sum to whoever that is willing to
assist, while 60% of the total sum will go for me and my colleagues. To
this effect, 5% would be earmarked to cover all the expenses (Local and
International). This is because the process would pass through some
Directors in the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
These officials might require some tips to facilitate payment without
delay since they are notaware of the deal. Please, should you be willing
to assist, we shall require the following information to enable us put
claim immediately. Your bank name, Address and Account Number, Fax
number of the Bank where the money will be transferred into. But should
you not be in a position to assist, this deal has to remain a secret
till the end of time. It is important I mention that the officials
involved in this transaction are top Government Functionaries who have
put in years of service to this Country. For the maintenance of personal
integrity and prestige of all persons involved in this transaction, you
are implored to exhibit utmost secrecy throughout the duration of the
transaction. You are strongly advise to avoid discussing this
transaction with a third party as that could jeopardise the entire
transaction. You may open a separate bank account in any Country for
this purpose if you wish. All arrangements of this transfer for this
quarter payment for the year, 2002 has been properly organised and
further action awaits your immediate response. Hurry and send to me the
Account Number where the money will be transferred into, so that we can
start to process for the approval ofthis payment. I am forward to
hearing from you.
Best Regards

Mrs` Charles Okafor