[Typo3-UG Hannover] Congratulations

UNIVERSAL LOTTERY Unilotto at netscape.net
Mon Oct 6 16:22:53 CEST 2003

UNIVERSAL  LOTTERY
POST BUS 3313,
5902 RH VENLO,
THE NETHERLANDS
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: DYL/ EKS255125600704
BATCH: 24/00319/IPD
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the release today the  6th  october
2003,  of
the  DAYZERS UNIVERSAL SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the
28th of SEPTEMBER. 2003.
Your Company Email address attached to ticket number 205-11465886-629 with
serial number 3772-99 drew the lucky numbers 7-14-17-23-31-44. Which
consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,000,000.00
in cash credited to file Ref No EGS/2311786008/01.
This is from a total cash prize of US$10million share among the ten
international lucky winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!.
Your funds is now deposited with our Security Department to your name, due
to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this winning
a top secret from the public notice until your claims has been processed and
your money remitted to your account as this is a part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this
programmed by participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
the 50,000 Company Email address, names and fax numbers from all over the
world as part of our international promotions programme, which we conduct
every year. We hope with a part of your winning, you will take part in our
end of year stake US$50million international lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent, Mr. JOHAN  OWEN,
Foreign Service Manager  Equity Cconsultants Netherlands. Tel:+31645172449
or EMAIL;    Johanowen at netscape.net.    For processing,
Registration and Notarization of claim and Remittance of your cash to a
designated account of your choice.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than October 16th 2003,
after this date all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence
with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do
inform your claim agent as soon as possible. Anybody under the   AGE of 18
is automatically disqualified.
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional programme.
Sincerely,
MR. DEREK VAN HOEVEN
(Assistant promotion officer)