[Typo3-UG Hannover] Urgent/ Confidential Transfer Of Funds.

Dr. Wole Mamah John johnzuzu1 at indiatimes.com
Thu Nov 13 00:02:01 CET 2003

LIBERIAN PETROLEUM REFINING COMPANY
13 LYCH STREET, MONROVIA- LIBERIA.
Contact email: johnzuzu1 at indiatimes.com

Attn: The President/ Managing Director.

Dear Sir,

       Re: Urgent/ Confidential Transfer Of Funds.

I am Dr. Wole Mamah John, a director of the contracts award and review Department with the Liberia Petroleum Refining Company. (LPRC). I am contacting you on this business of transferring the sum of US$25,386,000.00 (Twenty Five Million Three Hundred and Eighty Six Thousand United State Dollars only) into a safe foreign account and the need is very urgent.

I got your contact from your country's business irectory and it is with business trust that made me to contact you on this matter. I write to solicit for your assistance to receive this money on my behalf. A consortium of foreign contractors generated this money from an over invoice contract sum for contracts that were executed in my corporation (LPRC). I am contacting you to assist me transfer and receive this money because as a civil servant, I an not permitted to own foreign accounts due to civil service code of conduct here in
my country Liberia. Also the fund must be transferred abroad because foreign contractor executed the contracts originally.

After the transfer is done, 20% of this sum would be for you as compensation for your assistance in transferring this money, 5% would be used to reimburse the expenses made during the processing of the transfer by both parties, while 75% is for me.

I will arrange to travel to meet with you immediately after the successful conclusion of the transfer; the 75% share of mine will be used for investment overseas.

If you are interested I will require your banking information as mentioned below:

1. Name to be used as the beneficiary and beneficiary's address
2. Your private and confidential telephone and fax number (s)
3. Your bank name, bank address, bank telephone and fax number(s)
4. Or if you are comfortable with providing you existing account, you can
within the shortest possible time, confidentially open an entirely new (virgin) account for the transaction.

I hope to conclude this business within the next 14 working days. Looking forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response. Please note that because of the civil war currently going on in my country, it would be best to respond by my email above since it may be difficult to contact me by phone.

I encourage you to maintain absolute confidentiality over the transaction for
our mutual benefit.

Best regards,

Dr. Wole Mamah John