[TYPO3-GSoC] GSOC proposal - Typo3 CMS:

Naveen Reddy naveenr58 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:26:06 CET 2014

Hi sir,
      I have added my praposal to join and work with you as an intern for
TYPO3  and start working when ever you prapose me to do
I would be glad to give more details or clarification about the proposal and
also modify it according to feedback received.

i would love if you  give me some suggestions regarding the project it
would be glad if you assign me some pre tasks so that when we start our
work there would be no issues in completing the work
Thank you .
Naveen Reddy Thumma
St.mary's collage of engineering and technology
+917207688709