[TYPO3-GSoC] GSOC 14

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Feb 12 17:50:20 CET 2014

Hi Rahul,

Christian Müller wrote:

> thanks for coming around to us and your interest in the TYPO3 community.

+1

> First of all you might want to check out our three projects:
> TYPO3 CMS - http://typo3.org/download/
> TYPO3 Flow - http://flow.typo3.org/download
> TYPO3 Neos - http://neos.typo3.org/download.html
>
> And see what interests you most. I can then refer you to the right chats
> and mailing lists to get started.
> You might also want to check our bug tracker at http://forge.typo3.org/
> and just pick a bug to fix.

You might also take a look at your Gerrit instance at
http://review.typo3.org/

There we discuss patches and review them until they are merged.
Keep in mind that this review system is used for non-core extensions (read
community extension) too.

How this works is described in:
http://wiki.typo3.org/CWT

Best regards