[TYPO3-GSoC] GSOC 14

Rahul Mahadev rahul.mahadev7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:15:12 CET 2014

Dear Community,
I'm currently a student persuing my B.E. at one of the most prestigeous universities in India. When I was looking at some of the projects that were featured at The Google Summer of Code (2013),The TYPO3 projects interested me the most.I would like to start interacting with the community early on with TYPO3.I do not have prior knowledge on development in TYPO3 but i have worked on a couple of PHP projects before one of them being a 9gag clone(www.paranoha.site90.com).I would be pleased if i were assigned any junior jobs to start of with . It would be really kind of you if you can respond to this mail .

Warm regards,
Rahul Mahadev,
Dept of Information Science and Engineering,
PES University,
Bangalore, India.