[TYPO3-GSoC] Re: Fluid Boilerplates Status Update

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Fri May 31 23:07:05 CEST 2013

Update: 31 May 2013

☠ I need more feedback on the naming of the packages http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/m/686590
-    Is BuilderBase ok? What about BuilderAbstract, BuilderNucleus, BuilderFoundation?
☠/✔ ISP (Comcast) sent a new modem. I installed it. No more OpenDNS :(
✔ Posted cleaned up charts to show the how this GSoC project's packages relate to each other
-    http://cognifloyd.blogspot.com/2013/05/boilerplates-and-builders-in-typo3-neos.html
✔ Great hangout with my mentor @robert_we
✔ Took care of the GSoC paperwork: W9 & School Enrollment Verification
✔ Moved TYPO3.Boilerplate repo to Cognifire.Builder
➜ Create code skeleton in Cognifire.BuilderBase as outlined in plans

ⓘ I will be working in my namespace, Cognifire, until everything is ready to be pushed to git.typo3.org
ⓘ Current naming choices
-    TemplateBuilder (instead of FluidBuilder)
-    SourceTemplate (instead of NakedBoilerplate, RawTemplate, etc)
ⓘ Current plans and notes available (newest first):
-    http://cognifloyd.blogspot.com/2013/05/boilerplates-and-builders-in-typo3-neos.html
-    http://cognifloyd.blogspot.com/2013/05/basic-designs-for-typo3boilerplate.html
-    http://bit.ly/Design-T3BP
-    http://bit.ly/FluidBPProposal
ⓘ Follow my work on github (FYI I'm using Travis-CI)
-    https://github.com/cognifloyd/Cognifire.BuilderBase

~~~
Legend:

✔ done