[TYPO3-GSoC] Gsoc-2013

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Mar 1 22:12:28 CET 2013

Hi Puneet,

I think we chatted yesterday already. To sum it up we are happy about
your interest in working with TYPO3 in this years Google Summer of Code.
Unfortunately the registration hasn't begun and so all we can do for now
is wait and hope that TYPO3 will be accepted as organization.
I will post back here as soon as student registration is ready. If you
want to you can already enter your interest in the wiki.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Christian Mueller