[TYPO3-GSoC] Gsoc-2013

puneet kala puneet.0191 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:49:29 CET 2013

Hi,

I am Puneet Kala from India I am B.tech final year Student, and I wanted to
participate in this year's Gsoc. I have a good knowledge and experience of
web development and I am proficient developer in PHP. I have had a look at
the idea list and I found some ideas really good to work on. I even tried
to chat on IRC but unfortunately there were very few people to answer me,
can some one please guide me through, I would really start with fixing up
few bugs in the application, but right now I am confused where to start
from.

I am highly interested and excited to work for the organization in this
year's Gsoc.

Regards,
Puneet Kala