[TYPO3-GSoC] gsoc 2013 : student introduction

Navdeep Bagga admin at navdeepbagga.com
Mon Apr 29 11:59:41 CEST 2013

I am Navdeep Bagga a B.Tech CSE student. I am really interested in
doing web development projects for Typo3 (as mentioned in Ideas List).
I have a fair amount of knowledge in PHP (including framework
code-ignitor, Zend) , HTML5, Javascript (including frameworks like
ember.js, jquery etc.) and CSS3. Though I have found this community
through GSoC but I would love to work even outside GSoC. My main
purpose of applying for this web development project is I would love
to see my work having some impact on a community. I am good in web
design and development.

I would love to apply for
New user interface for the PHPUnit extension test runner

--
Navdeep Bagga
Happy Bird