[TYPO3-GSoC] Willing to work on recursive object validation

Markus Günther mail at markus-guenther.de
Sat Apr 20 19:56:36 CEST 2013

Hey Gaurab,

i am happy that you want to choose the TYPO3 extbase topic. The recursive validation is a very old task of the extbase team and we never find the time to fix that. So if you will solve this task, the community and the extbase team will be very happy.

I am a part of the extbase team and if you want i try to help you :)

Thanks for your email :)

Greets from germany….

Markus