[TYPO3-GSoC] Meeting minutes from TYPO3-GSoC-MM01

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Wed Mar 7 10:35:10 CET 2012

Dear fellow mentors,

thanks for participating our first meeting yesterday. Some great ideas raised up and i have a good feeling about this summer :-)

For those who can't join yesterday: You will find our notes at:

	https://notes.typo3.org/p/GSoC12:mm01

These are the important points:

It's not to late to add your ideas [1] and comment the other ideas. I will cleanup and reorder that list tonight or maybe tomorrow. On Friday forenoon i'm going to assemble our "ideas" page [2] on t3o. If you think one of our Ideas should presented more in detail/more prominent, please add some more detailed Informations on the notes page [1] (i added a "template").

I kindly ask you, to subscribe the "typo3-gsoc" maillinglist [3], as we will use that for any official communication.
Further we have two IRC channels on free node [4][5] and i invite you to join them whenever you can. I will be in both most of the time when i'm online during the summer.

We agreed to have some more details about the possible mentors on our page [6].
So please send me (by mail):
* a picture/avatar of you (if you don't i'll do a google pictures search on your name and take the very first hit ;-) )
* one to two lines about you (like how you are involved in the community and why you might be a great mentor)
* some "areas" you are most interested in. like "extbase, javascript/ajax, ..."
* If you have a personal blog, buzz.t3o account, tell me, we will add a link

regards
   tobias

[1] https://notes.typo3.org/p/GSoC12:ideas
[2] Last years ideas page: http://typo3.org/development/gsoc2011/ideas/