[TYPO3-GSoC] Results???

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Mon Feb 6 15:40:59 CET 2012

Hej Philipp,

thanks for asking and caring about the status of the "User Admin Module" project.

Unfortunately we hadn't something like a final report about any of our 5 finished projects last year. Ingo promised (just a few days ago), he still and really wants to publish an article on typo3.org about GSoC11. And i'm pretty sure he'll do it soon, as i will neck him until he finally does ;-) I CC'd him in this mail as a reminder.

You might have seen my articles about TYPO3's Summer of code [1]. I already talked to Ingo an committed myself to help and  improve the communication and some other issues for this years GSoC (which BTW just have been announced by Google a few days ago.)

The student for the "User Admin Module" was Aimable Tuyishime mentored by Benni Mack. I send both of them a mail (and CC'd them aswell) and hope they will find some minutes to give a short answer in this list.

kind regards,
   Tobias

[1] http://etobi.de/blog/2011/11/typo3s-summer-of-code-part-2/