[TYPO3-GSoC] Introducing myself

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Mon May 23 10:00:21 CEST 2011

Hej,

i like take the chance to introduce myself like Karsten suggested and
hope you other guys will do so too.

My name is Tobias Liebig and i'm living near Hamburg/Germany. I'm
working with TYPO3 since 2004 and joined the TYPO3 v4 Coreteam in 2009.
In the company i'm working for i have the chance to work an a large
FLOW3-Project for one of our customers. I'm pretty excited about the
FLOW3 stuff, but unfortunately i never found the time to contribute in
Phoenix/FLOW3 beside of some minor changes. I hope that will change in
future. :-)

This summer is my second attendance as a GSoC-mentor. Last year i shared
the mentor job with Thomas Hempel.
This year i'll be the mentor for Pascal Jungblut from Munich. His
Project is called "FLOW3: data model browsing". I'm sure he will
introduce himself here too.

I'm really looking forward to a exciting summer of code!

So... Who are you? What doing this summer?

regards
    tobias