[TYPO3-GSoC] GSoC Project: Static File Caching

Neeraj Agarwal nee.agl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:42:41 CET 2011

Hello everybody,

I'm  a 4th year student at Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
(India) and wanting to participate in GSoC this year.

After looking through the ideas list, I am particularly interested in
"Static File Caching".

PHP would be an ideal language to code it.

I propose to create a .htaccess file which redirects to a PHP file where it
maps the entered URL in the DB to the correct file and then fetches it and
pushes it back to the server.

I have already worked on many such URL makers with Joomla, Drupal, etc and
can very well take up this project.

Please let me know your views on the same.

--
Regards,
Neeraj Agarwal