[TYPO3-GSoC] Submit your proposals for GSoC 2011 - deadline is April 8th

kusum kumar kusum18 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:17:01 CEST 2011

Hi Typo3 Community ,

I am very interested in doing the project "Static File Caching" . Its a very
interesting project aimed at improving performance which is very important
in today's world . A short introduction about myself. I am Kusum Kumar M.
from BITS-PILANI, Goa campus India . I have participated and successfully
completed projects in GSoC 2009 (OpenSuse) and GSoC 2010(Sahana) . I have
good experience in Web Development (PHP,MySQL,Html,Js and CSS,J2ee). I am
also proficient in Shell scripting ,Java and Python.

Due to certain reasons i have decided very late that i wish to participate
in this program under TYPO3 organisation this time.Could someone give me
inputs on this project as i just have 1 more day to make a fair proposal . I
am willing to put in my best efforts to give this project the best output
expected and possible .

Yours Sincerely,
Kusum Kumar M.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Karsten Dambekalns <karsten at typo3.org>wrote:

> Hi.
>
> So far we have received no proposals for this year's GSoC program. I
> know procrastination is a favorite for most of us, but still - let the
> proposals roll in sooner rather than later.
>
> That gives everyone involved more time to clear up questions, gather
> feedback and leave a good impression. Remember, we might think someone
> who hand in his proposal last minute might also (nearly) miss other
> deadlines...
>
> You can submit your applications by going to the TYPO3 GSoC homepage in
> Melange (the GSoC administration system) and clicking the "Register"
> button under the "students: apply" header a little down on the page.
>
>  http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/typo3
>
> If you run into trouble, feel free to ask here (typo3.gsoc) or get in
> touch with Ingo or me.
>

> Regards,
> Karsten

Kusum Kumar Madarasu