[TYPO3-GSoC] All Mentors!! ATTENTION PLEASE

nithya madhu madhu.nithya6 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:47:28 CET 2010

Hi,
To all the mentors of this prestigious organization.
I had a very bad experience for the last summer of code due to the careless
behaviours of my mentor.
He didnt sign up as mentor and also while evaluation he didnt click the, 'i
would like to mentor this project' link.
might be i didnt get a chance because of that.
my mentor was held up with some work and he didnt sign up at all,.. and also
he was not present for evaluation.
So, i kindly request all the mentors to sign up as mentor in the SOC website
and to be present for evaluation...