[TYPO3-GSoC] GSCO 2010 - Some Ideas for Students...

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Apr 14 21:03:11 CEST 2010

>> i think you should also analyse which taxonomies are already there
>> (in TYPO3) and how other Systems have them (ie Drupal and Wordpress)
>> Yes there was TYPO3 project too for that long time ago...

Hi, Sadanand.

I really appreciate you proposal since it's a perfect match for some
activities we started planning a few months ago.

Maybe these are some good places to get an overview of existing stuff:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-tagpack
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-categorize
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-categories

And this could be the team to support your project:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-scotty

If you have further questions, feel free to contact me via PM.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de