[TYPO3-GSoC] Student proposal: S3 storage integration

Philipp Gampe t3_list at philippgampe.info
Wed Apr 7 12:09:48 CEST 2010

Hi Alexis,

thank you very much for the link. I will try to keep the core changes as
generic as possible so no more changes are required if new services will
be used. If time permits, I have a look at this list and integrate some
of them.
I will used it to check the needs, apart of the needs of a S3 integration.

So thanking you again,
Phil