[TYPO3-GSoC] GSOC Proposal: WebDAV access to resources in TYPO3CR and FLOW3

Atish Bhattacharya atish.2006 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 22:18:24 CEST 2010

Hi

Three days before deadline is probably not the best time to discuss projects
on a mailing list, but with tests and exams I had been really really busy. I
have done some basic research and find the project proposal to enable/enrich
WebDAV support for content in TYPO3CR and FLOW3 well suited for me. From
what I understand a basic WebDAV app is under development and will need to
be enriched and polished as needed. Your content repository TYPO3CR appears
to be a PHP port of pure JCR and in FLOW3 I've found a whole new application
framework (wow!). I have some experience of PHP development (we made a basic
CMS for our college fest's site http://www.ktj.in ) and am reading up on
necessary material. Hope I'm not too late for this project and will put up a
complete project proposal (with some nifty extras  :) ) by tomorrow.
Meanwhile all kinds of feedback from mentors, members and fellow students is
welcome and will be appreciated.

with regards

Atish Bhattacharya
2nd year