[TYPO3-german] Re: Filelist Content-Area does not show up

waqas bajwa wabajwa89 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:23:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am sorry that i don't know the solution of your query but i think, you have resolved this issue.
I also did the same, like upgraded my website from 6.2 to 7.6.16, and also getting the same type of error, the difference is just, in my case argument "icon" was not registered is asking.

Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1237823695: Argument "icon" was not registered. | TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\Core\Parser\Exception thrown in file /home/www/vendor/typo3/cms/typo3/sysext/fluid/Classes/Core/Parser/TemplateParser.php in line 604.

So, if you have resolved this issue, can you help me that what should i do to get rid off this error.
Thanks