[TYPO3-german] show list with filter on child table does not work

Georg Stein georg_stein at t-online.de
Mon Jun 19 08:50:12 CEST 2017

Hello,
I have a list with seminars, where each seminar has entries in a table seminar dates. In this child table I have the days/dates for this seminar.

now when I show the list I filter the repository by seminar_dates.day >= now(). The result is a list where I also have they days in what are already gone (in the past) but should be a list with only the dates what are in the future.

I checked this more and found out:
when there is at least one seminar in the future, I get back all days of the seminar (past and future ones), but when there are only days in the past for this seminar, its skipping it (what's correct). This means the query does only work correct when there is no seminar_dates.day >= now()

Seminar -> Seminar_dates 1:n

$query->greaterThanOrEqual('seminar_dates.day', date("Y-m-d H:i:s"));
$query->matching($query->logicalAnd($constraints));

does anybody has an idea what is wrong here?

Georg