[TYPO3-german] Neos barcamp in Hamburg on Saturday

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Nov 23 10:32:52 CET 2016

Hey my fellow TYPO3ers,

I'm currently at the Neos Code Sprint in Hamburg. There's a Neos barcamp in Hamburg this weekend which developers can attend to learn about Neos, JavaScript, advanced PHP and talk to core team and community members. I can provide a code to get a 50% discount which would reduce the ticket price to just ~30€ - just contact me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/skurfuerst) or other channels :-)

Topics will include:

* Neos and Flow
* Fluid
* Fusion (TypoScript 2)
* React.JS and ES6 / Modern JavaScript
* Testing (Unit, Functional, Behavioral Tests)

Go register at: http://neos-barcamp-hamburg.de

Cheers,
Sebastian