[TYPO3-german] Typo3/Typoscript: Dateien aus den Resourcen der Seite auslesen

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Nov 19 18:37:32 CET 2015

Am 19.11.15 um 12:15 schrieb Stefan Padberg:

> Denkt da mal drüber nach und lasst gefälligst den Scheiss mit Facebook
> und Slack sein!

http://typo3.org/community/code-of-conduct/

Be respectful. The TYPO3 community and its members treat one another
with respect. Everyone can make a valuable contribution to the TYPO3
project. We may not always agree, but disagreement is no excuse for poor
behaviour and poor manners. We might all experience some frustration now
and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn into a personal
attack. It's important to remember that a community where people feel
uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one. We expect members
of the TYPO3 community to be respectful when dealing with other
contributors as well as with people outside the TYPO3 project and users
of TYPO3.

Olivier