[TYPO3-german] FLUID image download with f:link.page and f:uri.image

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed May 27 09:48:16 CEST 2015

Am 27.05.15 um 08:41 schrieb Thomas Faßbender:
> Hi @all,
>
> does anybody know why this small piece of code isn't working???
>
> <f:image src="{fileReference.uid}" alt="" treatIdAsReference="1"
                                ^ here you use the uid to treat it as
reference
> width="{field.imagewidth}" />
>      <f:link.page
> pageUid="{f:uri.image(src:{fileReference},treatIdAsReference:1)}"
                              ^ here you have no uid to treat it as
reference
> target="_blank">
>          <i class="fa fa-save"></i> Download
>      </f:link.page>

I think you should use {fileReference} without treatIdAsReference="1"

for the second usage with the inline viewhelper:
I think you do not need the braces around fileReference and also you
should not use treatidAsReference as you have teh object as parameter.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html