[TYPO3-german] FLUID image download with f:link.page and f:uri.image

Thomas Faßbender t.fassbender at tmg-web.de
Wed May 27 08:41:27 CEST 2015

Hi @all,

does anybody know why this small piece of code isn't working???

<f:image src="{fileReference.uid}" alt="" treatIdAsReference="1" width="{field.imagewidth}" />
	<f:link.page pageUid="{f:uri.image(src:{fileReference},treatIdAsReference:1)}" target="_blank">
		<i class="fa fa-save"></i> Download
	</f:link.page>

All I want is to show an image with its download link.
In the frontend I can see the image, but the link isn't correct, it has no destination, same effect like #.

Thanks for help
Thomas