[TYPO3-german] Mount Points im Menü Fehlerhaft

Christian von Holten cvholten at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:16:02 CEST 2014

Hallo TYPO3ler,

ich habe folgdendes Problem entdeckt (siehe Link oder nachfolgend nochmal in gebrochenem Englisch):

forge.typo3.org/issues/62248

if have got a HMENU with a custom wrap of every page. My page tree has some pages, which appear several times as mount points. The mount point pages have no content, because it allready in the page, which is pointed to. Everything works well, but the uid of the mount point page is not the original uid. Every typolink on mount point pages are set wrong. Let me explain by an example:

+-page-A
  +----page-A-1
  +----page-A-2
+-page-B
  +----page-B-1
  +----page-B-2 (Mount Point of A-1)

In the resulting menu, the page B-2 has the title and abstract of A-1, that is right. The Problem is, when I click on a link of B-2 I am getting A-1 and not at B-2. So I need the original uid of B-2.

In TYPO3 6.0 everything worked, but in 6.2 it does not. Is there any TypoScript, which gets me the original uid of B-2?

..
  special = directory
  1.NO{
    doNotLinkIt = 1
    wrapItemAndSub =
    stdWrap.wrap = <div class="mh-description" uid="{field:uid}">|</div>
    stdWrap.wrap.insertData = 1
    stdWrap.cObject = COA
    stdWrap.cObject {
      10 = COA