[TYPO3-german] B2B lead-generation website relaunch

Webtrekk Marketing marketing at webtrekk.com
Fri Jun 27 16:53:15 CEST 2014

[Sorry for the English. We are based in Berlin.]

We are looking for a freelancer and TYPO3 expert, who will support us for our website relaunch. Someone based in Berlin would be a huge plus.

Scope of the project:
- Joint finalisation of the concept
- Installation and configuration of the system and its required extensions
- Implementation of the template files for TYPO3
- Regular reporting to the marketing department and website administration team
- Complete documentation (*)
- Possibly training the marketing department (*)

(*) Documentation and training need not necessarily be completed for the delivery date. These would also be billed separately and on top of our relaunch budget. To be further discussed.

A small team can support you to finalise the project on time. Text content and media content (stock, graphics, etc.) will be provided to you. We will also be providing the testing environment during the project, and we will be doing the go-live launch. For testing, if required, you will be granted full access to server-side configuration.

Requirements for the project:
- CMS: TYPO3 6.2
- Responsive Web Design (Twitter Bootstrap v3), HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, PHP, MySQL, Apache web server
- Final delivery: 31/08/14
- Multilingual Website
- Website: www.webtrekk.com

A comprehensive description (idea and concept) of the project further explained to you. Please get in touch. We're looking forward to your call or email.

Nathanaël B.
marketing (at) webtrekk.com
+4930755415106